Optical SPDIF/Coaxial Digital to RCA L/R Analog Converter DAC
1) Input ports:1xToslink/SPDIF, 1xCoaxial
2) Output ports: 2xRCA(L/R)
3) Sampling Rate: 32KHZ, 44.1KHZ, 48KHZ, 96KHZ and 192KHZ
4) Dimensions(mm): 51.5(L)x41(W)x25.5(H)
5) Weight(g): 71g
The Digital to Analog Converter is designed for either home or
professional audio application.
It converts Toslink/SPDIF or Coaxial digital audio signal analog
L/R RCA audio; it can support an external device such as amplifier
via standard RCA-style L/R. This small converter is plug and play.
1) Converts SPDIF Optical or coaxial digital PCM audio input to
analog stereo L/R RCA outputs simultaneously.
2) Supported sample rates including 32 KHZ,44.1KHZ and 192 KHZ, up
to 24-bit resolution.
3) Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design using new receiver
& D/A converter chips.
4) Auto sensing input selection with priority given to SPDIF;
disable/disconnect SPDIF input for
coaxial input application.
1) Main Unit(Digital to Analog Audio Converter)
2) Power supply:power adapter
3) Optical cable and USB power
Contact:C Coaxial optic